Terrorism groups are using Facebook and other social networking sites to recruit Israeli citizens as spies, the Israeli government warned Monday... "The Shin Bet has gotten many reports about cases where terrorist elements are using the Internet to get in touch with Israelis with proposals to enlist in terror activity or to pass classified information in exchange for payment," the statement said.It was only a matter of time before terrorists got into social marketing. And it translates so well to facebook. I look forward to my news feed:
- Anas Al-Liby invited you to the event "Ain't No Party Like a Jihad Party"
- Ayman al-Zawahiri > Abu Ayyub al-Masri: Happy Birthday!!! Death to America :-)
- Khaleid Sheikh Mohammed took the "What Kind of Terrorist Are You?" Quiz. And the Result was "A Suicide Bomber." You are stealthy, quick and good at getting into places. You are a hero. You look good in baggy clothes. You don't mind dying because you know you'll have 70 virgins waiting for you.
- Osama bin Laden is "livin' in a cave... down by the river!" LOL!
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad likes this