"Pepsi Center Stunned as WWE Raw Goes to L.A." As Brother of the Blog Amir asks, who writes like that?
In truth, I would sort of love for the rest of the sports news to be written anthropopathically:
- Quickens Loan Arena Distraught over Cavaliers 1 Point Loss; Blames Itself
- Yankee Stadium Insulted by "Easy to Hit Homeruns" Talk
- Jailhouse Feels Less "Rapey" Without Michael Vick
- Guantanamo Bay Fearful of Terrorists; Wants America to Imprison Them
- Craigslist Strangely Aroused by Prostitution Ring
- Waterboard Tortured by Weight of Detainees