Thursday, August 6, 2009

"I Liked it Better the First Time I Saw it, When it was Called..."

Paul Giamatti was on The Daily Show last night to promote his new movie Cold Souls. Here is the trailer:


To sum: Paul Giamatti stars as himself - the actor Paul Giamatti, and other people can access his soul.

Without seeing the movie, here are my favorite quotes:
  • "It's my soul, Schwartz! It's my SOUL!"
  • Lounge Singer: "Giamatti, Giamatti... Giamatti, Giamatti"
  • "There's a tiny door in my office, Maxine. It's a portal and it takes you inside Paul Giamatti. You see the world through Paul Giamatti's soul... and then after about 15 minutes, you're spit out... into a ditch on the side of The New Jersey Turnpike."
  • "I think it's kinda sexy that Paul Giamatti has a portal, y'know, sort of like, it's like, like he has a vagina. It's sort of vaginal, y'know, like he has a, he has a penis AND a vagina. I mean, it's sort of like... Giamatti's... feminine side. I like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment